Local Authority Bournemouth
(83) for Local Authority in Bournemouth
... strong customer focus which manages the delivery of value for money public services. To provide local leadership by being at the heart of our communities, and to promote sustainable development. To...
Request for Quotation
Are you looking for Local Government & Public Administration ?Use our "Request for Quotation" service to get customized offers from companies in Bournemouth, tailored for your exact needs!
Kinson pre-dates the Domesday book and started life within the old parish of Great Canford or Cheneford. Originally the settlement was known as known as Cynestan’s Tun, and was later recorded in the...
... pools, Swimming Pools Public, swimming pools, Community development
... lobby, Community development, county councils
... construction, structures, building, planning, steelwork, consultant, consultancy, building control,...
... Sundowner, Luggage, Wooden, MANUFACTURERS, Beach, garden, Seating Manufacturers, tables, Beech,...
Bournemouth Council for Voluntary Service. We aim to strengthen Bournemouth's voluntary organisations by providing services to meet their needs.
... Tourist Information, TOURIST ATTRACTIONS, Community development
... LOCAL, GOVERNMENT, Community development
Opening times: Mon: 10:00 - 19:00 Tue: 09:30 - 19:00 Wed: 09:30 - 17:00 Thu: 09:30 - 19:00 Fri: 09:30 - 19:00 Sat: 10:00 - 14:00
Amey is one of the most diverse companies in the public and regulated sectors. We work with customers across the UK designing and maintaining many of the services that people rely on every day. Amey...
- 53 Wellington RoadBH8 8JJ Bournemouth01202 290781
... Community development, Orphanage, residential care homes
- Westbourne Fire Station 7 Alumhurst RoadBH4 8EL Bournemouth01202 761 618
- 11 Cecil RoadBH5 1DU Bournemouth01202 391 757
... Heating Engineers, Government
- Courts Of Justice Deansleigh RoadBH7 7DS Bournemouth01202 502 800
- 5 Seaward AvenueBH6 3SJ Bournemouth01202 416 979
... Construction, Government
Clarity IT Advisors Ltd - IT Consultants for Education and Business. Specialists in delivering Virtualisation using Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware ESX and Citrix XenServer, Storage Area Networks (SANs),...
- Stafford RdBH1 1LA Bournemouth01202 745 309
The Learning and Skills Council exists to make England better skilled and more competitive
- 7 Madeira RoadBH1 1QL Bournemouth(01202) 200200
... Construction, Government
Welcome to the Dorset Probation Area Website the purpose of which is to provide information about the work of the Dorset Probation Area within the wider Criminal Justice System.
... Community development, social centre, Family services, community centres, Community Centre
- Courts Of Justice Deansleigh RoadBH7 7DS Bournemouth01202 430565
- Heliting House, Richmond HillBH2 6HT Bournemouth Dorset01202 291388
... community development
- 17 Collingbourne AvenueBH6 5QR Bournemouth
... loan services, financial support
... of Christ. Bring people to personal knowledge of Jesus Christ as their Lord. Provide emergency assistance & aid Assist development of local communities through projects and training opportunities.
- Bournemouth Valuation Office, Fifth Floor, Holland House, Oxford RoadBH8 8EF Bournemouth
... around 51 billion of local taxation a year.The work of the VOA encompasses:delivering a range of statutory and non-statutory valuation and surveying services to central and local government...
A guide to Bournemouth Borough Council and its services Bournemouth Borough Council, Town Hall, Bourne Avenue, Bournemouth BH2 6DY
- Redhill ParkBH8 9SW Bournemouth01202 510681
... county councils, lobby
- Bournemouth Office, 7 Madeira RoadBH1 1QL Bournemouth01202 228000
... LOCAL, Community development, GOVERNMENT
Dorset councils online - information for residents, businesses and visitors.
- Kings Pk DriveBH1 4NN Bournemouth01202 394552
... leisure, having fun, Leisure Centre, Recreation Centre, recreation center, Leisure Recreation...
The Townsend Online Website provides regular news, events and updates regarding the Townsend area in Bournemouth, Dorset.
- Queens Park Pavilion Queens Park West DriveBH8 9BY Bournemouth*This company was reported as being closed.
- Winton WayBH10 4HT Bournemouth01202 529738
... learning, education, schooling, schools, Local Authority Schools, Schools Local Authority
- Mallard RoadBH8 9PW Bournemouth01202 525556
... schools, Schools Local Authority, School and Educational Establishments
Local Authority Maintained, special school, community school. Pupil age range: 4 - 11, gender: mixed, number of pupils: 329, nursery: no, extended services: full range
... teaching, learning, education, Schools Local Authority, Local Authority Maintained, teaching...
- Broadway LaneBH8 0AB Bournemouth Southbourne01202 549654
Information for parents, pupils, teachers and the community about Muscliff Primary School, Bournemouth ... Local Authority Schools, education, teaching, community, Schools Local Authority, teaching...
... Local Authority Schools, Infant School, education, Schools Local Authority, teaching activities,...
- Andrews CloseBH11 8HB Bournemouth01202 574452
... Local Authority Maintained, community school, school, special school, Junior School
- Mount RoadBH11 8BQ Bournemouth01202 574395
... special school, community school, First School, school, Local Authority Maintained
Local Authority Maintained, special school, voluntary aided school. Pupil age range: 4 - 11, gender: mixed, religious affiliation: Roman Catholic, number of pupils: 415, nursery: no, extended...
Kings High School in Bournemouth. ... Local Authority Maintained, student, School, community school, kings school, Colleges, educational...
We aim for every child to reach their full potential and to leave Moordown St John's equipped as life long learners eager to enjoy life, love learning, take responsibility as citizens and be ambitious ... development, student, education, Schools Local Authority, Local Authority Maintained, teaching...
Local Authority Maintained, special school, voluntary aided school. Pupil age range: 4 - 11, gender: mixed, religious affiliation: Roman Catholic, number of pupils: 430, nursery: no, extended...
... tennis, badminton, hockey, athletics and tennis. School teams successfully participarte in local and county level sporting tournaments and competitions. We regularly offer ‘taster’ activity sessions...
- Lowther RoadBH8 8LU Bournemouth01202 291227
Outside the normal curriculum, we offer a wide range of activities and oportunities for pupils. We now run an extended day with breakfast club and games at 8.00am and an after-school club until 5 ... Local Authority Maintained, special school, schooling, Schools, community school, Community...
A range of sports activities including athletics, cricket, dance, football, netball• There is an after school clubfrom 3.15 until 5.45 each day for children, run on the school premises.• A range of ... Local Authority Schools, student, teaching, special school, teaching activities, Schools, classes,...
- School Bournemouth
- Local Authority Schools Bournemouth
- Education Bournemouth
- Community Development Bournemouth
- Teaching Bournemouth
- Special School Bournemouth
- Schooling Bournemouth
- Primary School Bournemouth
- Community School Bournemouth
- Educational Institution Bournemouth
- College Bournemouth
- Educational Establishments Bournemouth
- Voluntary Aided School Bournemouth
- Government Bournemouth
- Teachers Bournemouth
- Trumpet Lessons Bournemouth
- Borough Council Bournemouth
- Children Education Bournemouth
- Community Centre Bournemouth
- Family Services Bournemouth
- more [+]